- Convert your 5 selected pencil sketched logo design into vector using illustrator.
- After create vector images, please work on details.
- For the geometric shapes, use the shape tool. It is a lot easier than pen tool to make perfect geometric shape.
- Trace the shape individually.
- for example, even though your logo is a monogram (overlapping or combining two or more letters or other graphemes to form one symbol), you need to trace each letter or shape individually, and then overlaps it later.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Homework for next Tuesday (06/28/2016)
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Sunday, June 12, 2016
- Laptop with Pre-installed Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (No preference on the version)
- If a student is not equipt with any program, we suggest using Adobe Creative Cloud (Click)
- Pencil & Pen
- Wacom (optional)